Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vision lock-off delayed for Kanowna

This morning has been a very busy morning.  I spent an hour on the phone to David in LA, who has finally gotten feedback from a number of people over there, about Kanowna.  The feedback was very comprehensive and targeted at improving the films focus and making it more dramatic.  This is the kind of feedback I have been looking for, every scene was broken down and questioned, with no attachment to anything.  Questions were asked about what characters were doing, where should the focus be and what was I trying to do.

A few big changes were suggested, which will make the film shorter and more focused.  I really want to try them so we've made the decision to delay the lock-off for a week.

Aside from the edit, we've been working on poster designs and the website.  These are progressing really well and I think we are close to having a really 'striking' poster!  Very exciting, but there is still much to do!

No comments: