Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 3?

I've lost track of the timeline, but that's OK I'll just update you on the happenings to date.  

Michael Facey has come onboard as Producer and will be working closely with Richard and I to get the Pilot completed.  Michael is a really dedicated young producer, or I wouldn't be working with him.  

Many emails went flying between the three of us last night, in an effort to nail down some definite cast and also generate ideas.  Richard has many contacts and Michael knows a lot of the WAAPA crew, so between us I was hopeful.  Today I secured David (iinet) Smyth and sounded out Igor Sas.  Richard contacted Rhoda Lopez and by chance she will be in Midland on that day of the shoot, so hopefully that will work out.  Emails have gone out to more actors, but we are still awaiting confirmations.

Michael has managed to secure Bassendean Oval and hopefully Swan District FC will come to the party as well.

We now have an Editor and a Gaffer... Dave Le May will be getting back to me with his availability to DOP, depending on an interstate trip.

Everyone is working very hard and I am confident we will make a good film!

No comments: