Sunday, October 19, 2008

In and Under

It has been a while since my last post and I apologise for the delay.  Camille has since got back in touch with me and it appears that we have agreed to disagree on the script and I will now be moving forward in search of a new Producer and funding possibilities.

Dustin called today, he is submitting something into the One 80 Project and he would like to put me down as the Director.  Absolutely I replied.  I have taken a look at the trailer and it looks pretty solid.  It will now be up to the supporting material he can come up with.

He has inspired me to look at what I might have in the vaults.  Richard and I have been developing a TV series that I think would be a perfect fit for the competition.  He agreed and we are going to attempt to also put something in.  The catch is, there is only 21 Days until the competition closes.

So for the next 21 Days this Blog will be focusing on our attempt.

No comments: