Saturday, March 20, 2010

All quiet on the Kanowna front

Like the calm before the storm, all is quiet on the Kanowna front.  We have sent DVD screeners off to a number of festivals and all we can do is wait!

In the mean time the press kit is being finalised and should be finished very soon.  The website is now online and has had close to 300 hits since we went public.  Interestingly we've had visits from Mumbai, Kiev, Klaukkala, Ovideo and Misawa just to name a few (I have no idea where some of these places are).  It's a good indication of how global film is.

I was trawling through the many photos from the shoot and found a couple gems of Clarkie.  I've used one in the press kit and this is also on the website, but for those of you who haven't visited it yet, here it the photo I'm talking about.  Taken by Ben, I think the crew had moved on to do the final shot and they stayed behind in the Asia town alley set to take this.

Excellent photo, don't you think?

No comments: