Friday, October 30, 2009

La la land

Time is ticking and I am a little worried.  We begin shooting this film on Thursday and there are some crucial things not yet in place.
The uniforms for the two Troopers is my biggest concern, in fact all the costumes are my biggest concern.  I haven't seen anything solid and confirmed yet, which makes me nervous.
Michael is still trying to lock down a Lee-Enfield Mk1, fingers crossed on that one.  I have just sent out a draft shotlist to Aaron our 1st AD, Michael, the Producer and Dev, the DOP.  It is less that initially discussed, which helps our schedule a little.
I still have much Director's preparation to do, but am really looking forward to getting into rehearsals on Wednesday.
On a good note, a Sound Editor friend of mine living in LA, today offered to do the sound for the film!  Great news, it means fantastic sound and also immediate exposure to people in LA.  Which makes it even more important to get everything right!

No comments: