Saturday, October 31, 2009

Production meeting

We had a production meeting this morning, which was good.  I've been concerned about some areas in the production, but I'm now more confident about where everyone is up to.  There are still a few minor things that need to be sourced, but in general, it is all coming together.  Michael has done a great job getting us to this point and I'm sure he'll get us over the line.
Ben Khaw and I stayed behind after the meeting to chat about Chomatsu and do a little rehearsal.  It was really beneficial, because we made a few new discoveries about him and I was able to get my vision of Chomatsu across to Ben.  Working with Actors is my favourite part of the process, finding the character, tracking their journey and bringing them to life is a most rewarding experience.
Three days to go and there is a little weather concern for Thursday, but there is nothing we can do now.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: