Tuesday, November 17, 2009

:o(

The biggest thing playing on my mind at the moment is, 'How are we going to finish this Kanowna'?

As I've mentioned before, we could get our mates to do everything, but unfortunately without access to high end gear, we will only finish with a DVD copy.  I believe we have a little gem in our hands and therefore I want to give it the best I can, at every step.  Much like a child really.

If we can get a professional Colourist to do the grade, if we can afford the pathway our Sound Editor is suggesting, if we could afford a couple real muscians for Geoff to record and us on the score, it would all make for a better finish in the end.  Also, we need to have a quality master from which to make dubs from and that means going to a Post Production facility.

There are various grants available for post funding, but how easy it is to get one is the question.  

Anyway, I've been busying myself with the design of the press kit and postcards.  I know that it will be a long time until they are needed, but they've got to be done sometime.

No comments: