Friday, September 5, 2008

Early explorations...


I'm still working on finding a Production Designer and a 1st AD.  Now have 2 possibilities  for Production Designers, but I will need to meet with them both before
making any final decisions.  One of them is less experienced than the other, so maybe there could be a way they might work together.  

Kyle Colhoun has been busy exploring fonts for a possible Kanowna title, its still early days but I don't want to be too traditional, that said I don't want to be too unconventional.  Here is the first few examples.

I spoke with the people at Gwalia who are excited about the possibility of a film being shot at their town, even a low budget short film.  Hopefully we will get up there next weekend to take some pictures and check out the suitability.  The second image is some of the old shacks there.


No comments: