Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Production Meeting

We had our first production meeting last night with Camille, Michael Facey and me in attendance. It was the first time we've started to discuss logistics and every other production component that will effect our Production. I also met with Dave Le May who is a local DOP to discuss the film. We are still not sure who will be the DOP as there are many issues to be sorted, many relating to costs. It is going to be fantastic to one day have the money to work with the technicians you want to work with.

Chomatsu is still proving to be the difficult one to find, but some new possibilities were presented today.

I met with Emma Fletcher on Monday night and she is onboard as Production Designer. Emma has an affinity with that period of history and her initial thoughts about the look were exactly in the direction I wanted to go. I'm really looking forward to working with her.

I've been struggling through the script again today, but I think I've nailed the next draft and will be sending it out very soon. Richard Hyde has once again been a great help.


No comments: