Monday, September 15, 2008

Have a new Producer.

We've now got a new Producer onboard, she is Camille Chen from Konnect Films. Camille has spent years working as a Television Commercial Producer and is now living here in sunny Perth. She is really keen and likes the project very much. To show you how interested she is I have received pages of feedback notes on the script already.

Looks like we've also got young Producer Michael Facey on board as a Production Manager in support of Camille. I knew Micheal as a student from my TAFE teaching days, he's a good fella and a hard worker. I'm very happy to see him join our growing team.

I will be meeting with Camille and Richard Hyde this evening to discuss the feedback on the script and get everyone's input before I deliver the final draft of the script this week.

Much to do, many people to meet with. Things are looking up!

No comments: